The OptionsHawk 2016 Stock Market Outlook is packed with investment ideas for the year ahead. More than 100 hours of work was put into this project and it is sure to spark money-making ideas for all types of investors. I provide a lot for free on the site and on Twitter, but this project required a ton of work and is full of actionable trading ideas with value-added content, so I am charging a one time fee of $135. The research in this report will be relevant for all of 2016 and will prove to be a valuable resource. There is no report out there that can compare and it should easily make you 25X the cost back in no time. Prior examples of this report can be found at the bottom of this page, and this year’s version is packed with many more features and in depth analysis.
To order a copy use the Link at the Top of the Page (“Available Now”). Buyers will be Added to a Distribution List and Emailed nightly. Please Make a Special Note when Purchasing if the Desired Email Address is Different than the PayPal Email Address. No Registration Required!
- S&P 500 Technical Outlook with Table of 40 Key Levels for 2016
- Complete Overview of Market Sentiment, Macro Picture, and Fundamental Outlook into 2016
- Gold and Oil Technical View and Analysis
- Sector and Industry Breakdowns for 2016 – A look into each industry and highlighting the top stocks in the industry with fundamental metrics, a look at 2015 performance, industry trends, and some options positioning highlights.
- Top 15 Long Investment Ideas for 2016 in Large and Mid-Cap Stocks with Entries, Targets, and Stops
- Top 15 Short Investment Ideas for 2016 in Large and Mid-Cap Stocks with Entries, Targets, and Stops. Also, with each short idea is a “Better Option”, a similar company in the industry that is a better long for those investors interested in Pairs Trading.
- Top 20 Small Cap Picks for 2016 – A Focus on Growth at a Reasonable Price with Entries, Targets and Stops
- Top International Stocks to Own in Each Sector for 2016 with Entries, Targets, and Stops
- A Diversified Portfolio of 10 High Yield Stocks to Own in 2016 with Entries, Targets, and Stops
- Top High Beta Stocks fo 2016 with a Focus on Top Growth Plays in Strong Trending Industries
- Top Contrarian Long Stocks for 2016 (High Short Floats with Strong Fundamental Trends)
- Hidden Gems – Top 10 2016 Stocks that are Hidden Gems (Trade < 100,000 Shares per Day)
- Technical Momentum – A Look at Top 40 Bullish Technical Set-Ups into 2016 in Individual Stocks
- 2016 Investment Themes – Key Themes for 2016 and the Top Stocks to Make Money on those Themes
- Hedge Fund Holdings Report – A look at top activist, smart money funds, and under the radar funds’ holdings and a few stocks to target that these funds are positioned
- Large 2016 Options Open Interest – An View of Large Institutional Trades in February-July 2016 Open Interest. These highlight 100+ stocks that have ‘smart money’ trades in open interest, positions of size to be aware of because these large trades in the options market have historically preceded large stock moves.