The OptionsHawk Open Interest Report is a detailed report on 60 stocks that have notable Institutional positions in Open Interest for July 2017 to January 2018 option expirations. The report is a must-own for anyone looking to know where the Smart Money is positioned in the market as we have have 6 months left to 2017 trading. At the low price of $99 if you find just 1 trade idea in this report it will likely pay for the cost 25-fold, and all 60 stocks are actionable based on the analysis provided.
To order a copy, hit Add to Cart, and sign out. Reports will be available for download after payment. No Registration Required!
• 60 Stocks with Large Institutional Smart Money Option Trades in Open Interest
• 1-3 Pages Dedicated to Each Stock with Fundamental, Technical, Ownership Trends and Potential Catalyst Notes with a Chart
• Visual of the Options Flow from the OptionsHawk Open Interest Database
• New for 2017: M&A Watch – A table of suspicious OTM call buys in open interest that are viable takeout candidates with potential buyers listed
• New for 2017: Skew Watch – Going month by month to identify names exhibiting bullish and bearish skews, and then profiling interesting names with catalysts.
• New for 2017: Notable Put Sales – A database of notable puts sold to open in open interest, giving an optimal level that shares are likely to defend and provide optimal entry into positions
• New for 2017: Index ETF Notable Options Open Interest with Chart Notations: See where the big money has positioned in the SPY, QQQ, and ETF
• New for 2017: Volatility & Skew Notes – A look at the Implied Volatility and Skew of each stock presented versus historical levels and identifying opportunities
• New for 2017: Visualization – Each stock is presented along with some visuals regarding its business (growth, market share, etc.)
• New for 2017: Seasonality – Identifying seasonal tendencies of each stock discussed
• New for 2017: Optimal Strategy – Each stock profile is also now presented with an optimal trading strategy to position based on technicals and the open interest positioning
Please See the Links Below for the Prior OI Reports as Examples! (Although this year’s report is on a whole new level!)
6/16/17 Update: Whole Foods (WFM) an example from the report (shown below) was just bought by Amazon (AMZN) at $42/share, the optimal strategy returning 1,500%